As diferentes categorias são Women, Vintage, 75cc, G1, G2 e G3.
If gas tank is metallic, it must be kept and used, max 19mm carburettor. The frame can be reinforced. Suspensions and covering are free.
- V-frame homologated moped (peugeot 103, MBK51, Puch Maxi, Wallaroo, SPX, Garelli Vip, etc) or U-frame homologated scooters (MBK booster, etc.), air or water-cooled, engine corresponding to frame model:
- with automatic clutch and 1 or 2 speeds automatic gearbox: Puch Maxi, Garelli vip2, etc: max 80cc
- with automatic clutch + vario transmission: Peugeot 103, MBK51, Wallaroo, SPX, scooters, etc : max 75cc,
- with hand operated clutch and max 3 gear box operated on handlebar : max 75cc
- Homologated closed frame moped, air cooled, with automatic clutch + vario transmission OR
with hand operated clutch and max 3 gear box operated on handlebar like MTX Vario,, XP, Hercules, Zundapp: max 50cc
- Vintage homologated mopeds with gear box, air cooled, produced and sold before 1983,
50cc max, drum brakes, twin-shocks suspensions like original. Fantic Caballero, Kreidler, etc.
- Homologated moped with gear box (Derbi Senda, HM CRE, etc), engine model corresponding to the frame, 50cc top-end free, 19mm max carburettor.
Frame, steering tube, fork, swingarm kept original but can be reinforced.
- Homologated water-cooled moped with vario transmission, with frame (corresponding to engine model) other than V or scooter (see G1), like MBK FXC, ....
The frame can be reinforced. Suspensions and covering are free. 50cc max.
Home made website.